Effective May 25, 2018
We do everything we can to ensure your privacy and therefore we handle your personal data carefully. Ingrid Elias Botanical Art adheres in all cases to the applicable law and regulation, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This means that we in any case;
- Processing of your personal data is limited to only that data which is necessary for the purposes for which they will be processed;
- Ask for your express consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
- Appropriate technical and organisational measures have been taken to ensure the security of your personal data;
- Do not transfer personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for carrying out the purposes for which they are provided;
- Are aware of your rights concerning your personal data, like to point them out to you and respect them.
Ingrid Elias Botanical Art
Ingrid Elias Botanical Art is engaged with the sale and promotion of botanical art created by Ingrid Elias. This is done by means of the website, the online store and by means of the newsletter and social media. In addition, we process personal data and in some cases, we cooperate with other organizations or companies.
We only ask the necessary data and will use this data only with your explicit consent for the implementation of the conclusion of the agreement.
That could be, for example, for processing of an order from the online store or sending the newsletter with information about new work, exhibitions or activities of Ingrid Elias as a botanical artist.
Processing of personal data
Personal data of customers or suppliers will be processed by Ingrid Elias Botanical Art for the benefit of the objective (s):
- Administrative purpose;
- Communication about the command, purchase and/or invitations;
- The implementing with respect to a command or a purchase.
Basis for this personal data is the agreed contract.
For the above mentioned objective (s), Ingrid Elias Botanical Art can request you for the following personal data;
- First name, surname;
- Address, Zip code, City;
- Telephone number;
- Email address.
Your personal data will be stored by Ingrid Elias Botanical Art for the benefit of the above mentioned processing (s) during the term of the agreement and will be record in the (financial) administration for a period of maximum 7 years.
Processing of personal data by newsletter subscribers
Personal data of newsletter subscribers will be processed by Ingrid Elias Botanical Art for the benefit of the objective (s):
- Informing the person by means of news expressions.
Basis for this personal data is the newsletter registration form.
For the above mentioned objective (s), Ingrid Elias Botanical Art can request you for the following personal data:
- First name, surname;
- Email address.
Your personal data will be stored by Ingrid Elias Botanical Art for the benefit of the above mentioned processing and for the period as long as you are registered. You can unsubscribe whenever you like yourself via the link at the bottom of the newsletter or by sending an email to email@example.com
Provision to third parties
The data you give us enables us to provide this data to third parties, if this is necessary for carrying out the purposes described above.
So, we make use of a third party for:
- Taking care of the internet environment and online store;
- Taking care of the (financial) Administration;
- Taking care of newsletters and invitations.
We never give personal data to other parties with whom we have no agreement. With these parties (processors), we will make the necessary arrangements to ensure the security of your personal data. Further we will not provide other parties with your information, unless required and allowed by law. Also further we can share personal data with third parties if you have given us written permission.
Within the EU
We do not provide personal data to parties which are located outside the EU.
We only process personal data of minors (persons under 16 years of age) if written permission is given by the parent, guardian or legal representative.
Ingrid Elias Botanical Art will record personal data for the purpose for which it was provided only as long as necessary or as required by law.
We have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect personal data against unlawful processing, for example, we have taken the following measures:
- All persons who can take knowledge of your data, acting on behalf of Ingrid Elias Botanical Art, are obliged to maintain the confidentiality thereof;
- We have a user name and password policy on all of our systems;
- We make backups of the personal data to be able to recover physical or technical incidents;
- We test and evaluate our measures regularly.
Rights concerning your data
You have the right of inspection, rectification or deletion of the personal data which we have received from you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or part of it) by us or by one of our processors. You have also the right to request us to transfer the information, you have provided to us on behalf of you, directly to another party. We may ask you to provide proof of identity before we will respond to your above mentioned request.
If we are allowed to process your personal data on the basis consent given by you, you will always have the right to withdraw this permission.
Third party websites
This statement does not apply to third party websites linked with our website. Please check the privacy statement of the applicable website for information about the way in which they deal with your data.
(t) +31 645 282 032
Chamber of Commerce 71591796